The consultant will: 1. Facilitate the West and Central Africa Constituencies Cluster Based Learning Networks meeting which will be held in Dakar on March 18 and 19, 2019. 2. Assign a person to take meeting notes and submit a report.
The African Constituency Bureau for the Global Fund (ACB) was established and officially opened its headquarter in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia. The Bureau aims at ensuring effective engagement, representation and participation of the Africa constituencies in Global Fund processes as well as enhancing the capacity of the Africa constituencies to shape Global Fund policies and processes.
ACB officially opened its office in Addis Ababa on March 1, 2017 and has secured funds from Bill and Malinda Gates Foundation (BMGF), the Global Fund and GIZ during the last two years to coordinate and enhance the representation and participation of the two Africa Constituencies in the Global Fund Process.
The general objective of this call is to identify a recruitment firm that has proven track record in meeting facilitation in two languages i.e. French and English.
Scope of Work:
As part of the assignment, the firm will carry out the following:
1. Facilitate the West and Central Africa Constituencies Cluster Based Learning Networks meeting which will be held in Dakar on March 18 and 19, 2019.
2. Assign a person to take meeting notes and submit a report.
The work shall be done on March 18 and 19, 2019 and final report shall be submitted within a week after the event.
Meeting note and final report.
- An advanced university degree in health policy, public health, epidemiology, or infectious diseases.
- A minimum of five years of experience at international level in malaria, HIV and TB prevention, treatment, care and support, including program design and implementation, research and policy development.
- Experience in working with national HIV, TB and Malaria programs in Africa
- Knowledge of Global Fund and its policies, processes and its governance structure.
- A good publications record demonstrating the ability to analyze datasets and complex public health interventions.
- Fluent both in English and French.
The total payment will be made upon submission of the final report.
Interested individuals with relevant experience are invited to submit technical and financial proposals to
email@example.com on or before March 5, 2019